March 26, 2013

I do not like green eggs and ham!

So you know how I was really sick? While sick I stayed far away from the nieces and nephews and missed them terribly. But bless technology and FaceTime! The whole crew called one night and entertained me quite awhile. Then EJ offered to read me a book before bed. I accepted. Of course.

I managed to  take a couple screen caps.

It was so fun. She is such a great reader. Her intonation is perfection. So unique and adorable.

She stopped after every page and let me see the pictures, which was super thoughtful.

She read Green Eggs and Ham and Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? It really took me back. I only wish that i'd been smart enough to record it!

I have a request. If you have a little one in your life, read a book with them today. Books = joy.

Thank you so much, EJ!! I loved listening to you read.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

He he! She loved it too, so much! And i loved listening from the other room. You kept her busy while i put the other munchkins to sleep. Perfection.