December 28, 2011

Party time. Excellent.

Tehe :-)

So for our family Christmas party this year my awesome parentals took us all swimming! It was great fun. The whole famdamly was there (except Levi. Boo) plus lot's of extended family and friends. We had pizza and goodies and lot's of fun in the water. We have a lot of kidlets in our family right now, so this was the perfect party for them.

Here are a ton of pictures. Please excuse the quality. My brain hasn't been working very well lately and I forgot my camera. I had to use my phone. Fail.

 This little kidlet loves the water.
 And so does this crazy bigger kidlet!

Can you see JB at the top of the slide? Scary!
 They came down so fast, they blurred!
 He loves the slide.
 
Baby W is always the center of attention.
Watch EJ inching over as I try to get a shot of W.
 
Superstar!
These munchkins love  playing with their papa!

Do you see the small drowning critter that CJ is holding under? And he's laughing!
 Kidding. That's crazy L-girl. She is a fish. CJ was actually making sure she came back up at some point. She forgets that she needs oxygen :-)
 This pool complex is so great. They have a huge shallow area for kids, a slide, lazy river and lot's of fun toys and sprayers.
 Grandma!!!!
 Fer cute!

Cami. Yup.

I love this pic of W and papa. Look at that tummy! Healthy baby :-)


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad this is labeled under 'things I love' cause they are things I love too! what a great post of the best Christmas Party ever.

karla said...

We are thinking bowling or sledding next year! Whatcha' think?