December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, inside at least. We need snow!!!!

On Saturday my wonderful brother and SIL brought me a tree (i've been sick). Thank you!

This is what it looked like after he put it in the base. 
I was little nervous...

He promised that it was just frozen and once he added hot water it would thaw and the branches would fall down. I was skeptical and watched it intently for the rest of the day. 

Well he was right...again. 

This was about two hours later:

And this was another few hours later:
So pretty!

Of course it was then that I found out that all the lights I had were broken...

But two days later...I finally got it decorated!

I love Christmas trees. I love nighttime when I can turn all the lights off except the tree lights and just sit in the glow.
Sigh. 

I also love ornaments! And I have a thing for stars and moose. Odd combo, I know. Here are a few of my favorites:

Moose Angel

Glass moose

Santa on a moose


Piggy. I have a cow too.








Glittery sand dollars. I made about a million of these a few years back...and they are all on my tree. 

And finally my poor pup. 
He was quite confused by the whole process but has been such a good boy. He hasn't eaten a single ornament yet! Knock on wood...

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I'll trade you Claire for Utah. She's destroying my tree.

Yours looks BEEEEEyoootiful!