November 14, 2011

Something else to take up your time ;-)

Have you all heard of Pinterest? I think I'm getting onboard really late here...but I just found out about it (thanks Jayne)...and i'm totally addicted(thanks Jayne). If you live under the same rock I do and have not heard of it...it's basically a giant virtual cork board where you use a giant virtual pin to tack up images/links of cool things you find/make. 

There are so many amazing projects and ideas and funny quotes and beautiful art. This is going to sound weird, but it sort of renews my faith in mankind to get on there. There are so many talented, nice people out there sharing their gifts.

This is a screen grab of my boards, you can see that i've been finding all sorts of fun stuff.
Check it out if you haven't already...but be warned...it will suck you in. 

4 comments:

karla said...

Ok, I signed up, but I'm not sure what to do now. Help!

Diana said...

I signed up, but I've promised myself not to get on until I have a (fairly) legitimate reason. I know my personality and I'd never get off. But I can't wait for a little project...

Jayne said...

Having thanksgiving at my house this year is my addiction excuse - I've found so many cute ideas for place cards! Ha!

Also, Katie, love that you have an entire board devoted to Christian Bale.

Kate Kepsel said...

It's so fun Mom! I'm not sure how to show you what to do...

Diana - give it up. Just log in ;-)

Jayne - I heart him...sigh...and i'm very excited about the place cards :-)