October 6, 2011

"We'll soon be there with snow..."


Too late. We're there. With snow.


Yup. It's snowing. Big fat Christmas flakes. The first snow of the season.  It's lovely but I feel bad for the trees. They haven't lost their leaves yet which = broken branches. 
I have a feeling it's going to be another Utah Halloween where the poor munchkins have to wear thermals under their princess/superhero costumes...or puffy giraffe costumes that are rated to 60 below. Look at the stuffing in that tush! You could drop this kid in Siberia and she'd be toasty...

My drive to work. I love the defined snow line. If you look at the  mountain in the background you can see the ski runs covered already.
This was the only filter on my phone that would show the snowflakes. 
BTW - My cruddy old phone's camera is officially interfering with my blogging capabilities. It's time to break down and buy a new phone.

I'm going to go hibernate now. See you in the Spring!

1 comment:

Brooke L. said...

White christmas is one of my all time favs and the first snow fall is always so magical. I'm just glad that in nevada it doesn't happen till november/december instead of september/october like pc