June 1, 2011

Time Out On Israel

Time out to wish a very happy birthday to Marilyn Monroe. She was born June 1, 1926 and lived such a crazy, tragic life. I've always loved her movies. She always played the "dumb blond" but i have a feeling she was quite brilliant.

I also have to admit that I love that she is quite curvy at times in her life...and she was still a sex symbol. Different times I guess.

One of my very favorite films of hers is Gentlemen Prefer Blonds...although I think I resemble Jane Russell a bit more than Marilyn :-)
If you haven't seen it in a while, watch it. It will make you happy.

Happy Birthday Marilyn!


3 comments:

Jayne said...

You and Marilyn share the SAME BIRTHDAY?! You're practically best friends then, right?

Happy Birthday to Marilyn... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

BUSH BABE said...

Happy Birthday Katie... as another voluptuous woman, I love me some Marilyn!!
:-)
BB

BUSH BABE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.