May 20, 2011

I'm BAAAACK!!!!

I'm home from Israel. I know that you all have been pining away for me while i was gone.

It's okay now. I'm here. Stop crying. Seriously. Stop.

My brain is completely fried from 11 days of nonstop running and no sleep. And I have finally experienced jetlag. It's awesome.

So for now you get this.

A teaser pic of Jerusalem:


And the this sad information:

The night i got back to Utah...it snowed. Snowed. On May 19th. I went from hot, hot, hot in the Mediterranean...to snow.

You have permission to feel sorry for me now.

Good night.

2 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

WOW. You sneaky thing... so jealous. Have never been to Israel. Sorry about the snow. (Really, does it ever stop there?)
:-)
BB

Kate said...

It's sure not stopping this year! Crazy crazy weather. We are now starting bad flooding. Not on your scale...but still.