February 1, 2011

I got mail!

Real mail. Not a bill or advertisement...or a book I bought online so that I would get mail. Pleh.

My sweet niece sent me an envelope full of beautiful drawings.

This is us. We are, in fact, gorgeous.
You will notice the special attention given to the shoes. She is a girl after my own heart. She also made me very skinny.

Thanks Em! I love you baby girl!

What is the last piece of real mail that you received? When was the last piece of real mail you sent?

Challenge issued: Send someone a note this week. Thank you card, i love you card, just say hi card, drawing of you two or your house. Doesn't matter. Just something in an envelope with a stamp on it. It makes you feel really good.

And I think this is called networking ;-) If any of you have leads on employment opportunities...it would be great appreciated. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I wish I could afford you. I'd pay you to live in my basement and cook for me all day long. I'd pay you REAL good too.