January 26, 2011

Snow and Surf

On Saturday my Aunt Susie texted me this image:

I cried a little and then snapped this pic out my windshield:

It was dumping snow at the post office.

I want to go here:

And forget this:

Don't get me wrong, I actually love winter and snow...

but I need me some ocean right about now.

I would love to live by the ocean...anyone know of a job for me? Seriously. Anything.

Speaking of cats... I sometimes wish I was one. They look so cozy no matter where they are.


I'll try to refrain from posting while on cold medicine from now on...

7 comments:

Emmy said...

That's so funny, Katie! Maybe sell your cat. Why are you so funny, Katie? Katie, why are you named Katie? Katie, why are you so silly? And weird? And funny? Please turn the page. The end.

Jayne said...

Ha ha ha, I'm laughing right now. Maybe Emmy shouldn't post while she's... uhmmm... 4

Kate said...

You are so funny Emmy! Why should I sell my cat? Would you like to buy a cat? I'm named Katie because that's what Papa said my name should be. I am very silly and weird and i'm glad you think i'm funny. Turning the page now. The end.

karla said...

Did you forget....Feb.8 through the 12th?

Kate said...

Nope I remember! Are we going to the coast?

BUSH BABE said...

Wow. That is some SNOW...
Lovin' your new blog-look. And your humour!
:-)
BB

Kate said...

Thanks BB! I hope things are going better for you in your neck of the woods :-)