January 17, 2011

me, me, me

I've realized that the reason I have gotten bored with blogging, and have been so bad at it lately, is that it's all about me and I don't have a lot of exciting things going on.

Everyone else's blogs are about their families and cows and work and ranches and gardens and cute kids.

Me = no kids, no garden, no cows, unbloggable job. I do have darling nieces and nephews and an amazing family, and you get plenty of them...but I've basically just got me.

A boring topic if I've ever heard one.

I'm going to work on finding things to blog about that are not about me. My pledge to you.

Um...any suggestions?

4 comments:

Laura Fabiani said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, Kate. You don't need kids or cows to be interesting! By the way, I love the new look of your blog.

Amanda said...

Suggestions:
1.)I would love to see you try to wear a different pair of shoes everyday until you've worn all of them. Blog about the shoes you wore at the end of the week.
2.)You still have a storage shed, right? Whats in all those boxes I wonder? Maybe you should open one a week and share the stories from the contents.
3.)Get married and have kids ;)

Really though, we do like hearing from you no matter what it is you talk about. :)

Kate said...

Thanks Laura! I guess i'm just bored with myself so i assume you all are too :-) I need to shake it up!

And thanks Amanda! Good suggestions, i wil get right on them. Anyone know where i can find a husband and children for cheap?

Jayne said...

I love your new design too!

Blog about your toothpaste. Your windshield wipers. The way everyone in Park City drives in the snow. Blog about your desk - what's on it? Your feelings on chewing gum. Outings to the museum with your SIL and her rugrats.

Can't wait! And you've really been doing great lately - I've loved it!