December 19, 2010

O Christmas Tree

On Friday night a group of friends and I made the long trek into town (Salt Lake City) for some big city entertainment. We went to dinner at Buca di Beppo (yum!!) and then headed to Temple Square to see the lights.

We arrived just as they were shutting the gates.

So we went and looked at the nativities and hung out in the Joseph Smith Memorial building instead.

It's been a long time since I've been in there at Christmas time and I forgot how gorgeous their Christmas tree was!

Side note: how cool would it be to have that job? Official Christmas Tree Decorator.

It really got me into the Christmas spirit.

Here are some pics. Hope they make you feel the Christmas spirit too!






These are my friends...they probably won't make you feel the Christmas Spirit :-)


Amen.

1 comment:

BUSH BABE said...

Gorgeous shots of a gorgeous tree Kate!!
:-)
BB