November 17, 2010

We live in a glorious age...

An age of amazing inventions. Robots and the Large Hadron Collider. Computers in the palm of your hand and Goody Spin Pins.


These things are amazing. I'm smitten. I'm in deep smit.

My question is why has it taken to long to think them up?

I have big, crazy, curly hair and trying to put it in a bun takes something along the lines of a gross weight of steel bobby pins.

No longer!!!

You just twist your hair into a bun and then spin these two suckers in and, get this, it holds! I know. Miracle.

If you have long hair, give these a try. You won't be sorry.

8 comments:

karla said...

Huh??
If i didn't know better, I'd think you were sucking up for freebie promo samples.:)

Jonah said...

Thank you! That's all I want to say to Katie, just THANK YOU KATIE!!

(running around the room yelling it)

Kate said...

So cynical Mom! Goody will never see my blog. I just discovered these things and they have made my life much easier. Just trying to share the ease :-)

Kate said...

And i'm not sure who you are Jonah...but I am so happy that you are happy :-)

BUSH BABE said...

Ummm - owner of straight hair here. But I'm glad it works for ya!!
:-)
BB

Kate said...

It works great on straight hair too! My hair is straightened right now, and in a bun :-) They hold so well and don't pull or give you a headache.

Jayne said...

Jonah B, remember him? Blonde? Short? Real cute?

Kate said...

Ha! I didn't realize he had his own google account. I was so confused :-)