November 12, 2010

I'm five


Mott's has this new juice out called Mott's Medleys. It has two total fruit and veggie servings magically hidden in every glass! I like the word magically.

So...I have resorted to tricking myself into eating vegetables.

This is the ad for Mott's:

We all know getting kids to eat healthy can be tough, but Mott's has found a way for kids to get their fruits And veggies that will have everybody smiling

  • New Mott’s Medleys looks and tastes just like the Mott’s juice kids already love, but has two total fruit and veggie servings magically hidden in every 8oz glass
  • Mott’s Medleys is 100% Juice and has 100% DV Vitamin C
  • Mott’s Medleys is a good source of Vitamin E and Magnesium

I think they need change it to "kids and adults to eat healthy..."

It really is tasty.

And I'm pathetic...

No comments: