August 2, 2010

Sorry Guys...

This post is about bras. Feel free to run away screaming now.

Okay ladies. Last month my friend Natalie told me about a great little shop called Lace by Louise in Salt Lake City where she bought fabulous bras. And I finally stopped by on Saturday.

I'm a bit of a flower child at heart and I always wanted to be one of those perky, small girls that could get away with not wearing a bra at all (my two sister-in-law's and even my other brother's girlfriend). Alas this was not to be. I look more like I'm in the process of nursing several really hungry babies. Moral of the story? I need a bra. And I have pretty much spent the past 18 yrs searching for a great one.

Well I have four words for you...

The search has ended!!! This store had an amazing selection and the service really helped things along. If you have never been 'professionally' fit for a bra, you really need to have it done. It makes all the difference in the world. Turns out I've been shoving the girls in bras that were too small for a long time now. I had to suck it and accept that I have big boobs. Blech.

Lace by Louise has two shops, one in Salt Lake City and one in Bountiful and I would encourage you all to visit. They have an amazing selection for bigger girls like me as well as all the regular sizes. They also specialize in mastectomy and breastfeeding bras.

Their motto is that all women should feel beautiful no matter what stage of life they are in and I gotta tell you...having on a great bra really helps.

This is one of the bras I bought. Isn't it pretty?

And soooo comfy.

Anyway, I just wanted to share Lace by Louise with you if you live in Utah and if you don't...find a place in your area and get fitted. You will be so happy you did.

AND. Buy a pretty bra!

They are getting this one in stock next month and I'm buying it.


Having on a cute bra makes you feel sassy, even if no one but you ever sees it (e.g., my life).

And we ALL deserve to feel beautiful and sassy!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I'm so proud of you!! And you are beautiful and sassy...the bra is a bonus. Love you.

Amanda said...

As you mentioned, I myself have little need of a bra (love hate relationship really), if I did I would definitely stop by this place. Those bras are WAY cute. Stay Sassy ;)

karla said...

The guys you know should be sorry! They will never get to see beautiful, sassy Kate's girls!

Jayne said...

MOTHER!