April 5, 2010

Random anyone?

Hold on to your hats...this is going to be one random ride.


First I have to share a beautiful Utah Bluebird day. This was Friday morning. It's been dumping snow ever since.


Second. My kitten has huge fangs! I'm serious. I've compared them to other cats. They actually hang out of her mouth when it's closed, like a saber-tooth tiger. I felt the need to share.


Third. While shopping for a birthday present for my nephew I found this:

Katie Camper! That's me! Not sure about the Holiday Friends. Or the friction-powered holiday home ;-)

Lastly. My church group got together to dye eggs for Easter and we ended up with some real works of art.

This one by Chip had a whole mountain, river, sun scene going on. It's amazing what you can fit on an egg.


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, I surely did.

1 comment:

BUSH BABE said...

Fabulous random post Kate!! Thanks again for my little t-gift... my excuse to blog about meat!
:-)
BB