March 22, 2010

Arachnophobia


I was informed last night by my father that I needed to go The Home Depot tomorrow and buy spider traps as there were a lot of them in the house. And by in the house he meant one was crawling on his back while he was brushing his teeth!!!!

It's spring. They are hatching. Everywhere.

After puking and crying hysterically for a while...I decided to take his advice and pick up some traps. How many is too many? Is there a limit on how many you can buy? 200 should be enough eh?

Turns out that the spider in the picture above (which i swear was in my room last night) is a deadly Australian funnel-web and they don't actually live in Utah or on this continent... Whatever, we have Hobo spiders, Wolf spiders and Black Widow spiders and they are...well not deadly. But STILL! FREAKY!!

3 comments:

karla said...

Funny you would have this phobia as you would pop them in your mouth when you were two and three years old.

Sue said...

I remember that. Even your cousins wouldn't do that! I think they must have dared you...

Kate said...

There is no way! I never ate a spider.