February 12, 2010

Finally Friday

I feel like such a slacker! I have not blogged in such a long time and a lot has been happening! Well, ok, not a ton of stuff. Just a few things. But it's been really busy.

I moved last weekend, that was quite the ordeal. Everything is in a pile on the floor. This is what i feel like:


I got a cat. She's really cute. Her name is Bear. She is the black one. The other one is Bunny, my mom's cat whom I am watching for awhile. Bear is the illegitimate daughter of a feral cat and was born in a hay barn. It shows. But I love her.


I went snowboarding for the first time. Ouch. This is what's left of my leg.



I have no internet at my new place so I'm doing this on my lunch break at work. As soon as I get the internet hooked up I will blog more, I promise.

I will leave you with this parting shot.

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!"

2 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Sweet cat - are you a mad LOTR fan? You must talk to my hubby ...
:-)
BB

Kate said...

Completely mad fan! It's frightening :-) I saw this photo and immediately thought "she looks like Gollum!"