December 17, 2009

Reading Challenge!



I came across this challenge over at Library of Clean Reads (and she got it from At Home With Books) and decided to join in. Feel free to play along!

The rules:
Decide how many time travel books you want to read and then read them before the end of 2010 - that's it!

I am going to read the same three that Laura has listed as i love her recommendations, but i will be adding some to it so check back if you want ideas.

1. The Time Travelers: Book One in the Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer
2. The Forgery of Venus by Michael Gruber
3. A Handful of Time by Kit Pearson

Let me know if you find any great Time Travel books i should add and Good Luck!

6 comments:

Alyce said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! I look forward to seeing what you think of these books. I haven't read any of the ones you have listed. I think it's neat that you are reading the same books as Library of Clean Reads.

Jayne said...

How about Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites? Hahah! That's a flash back to my childhood:)

The Wageman Clan said...

I have about 20+ books that I still need to read, so I won't be reading these ones quite yet. :) hope all is going well. I'm sad I won't be able to see you at the dinner on Monday. Have fun! I love your snow! Ours blows away so we never have much. It's pretty crappy. :)

Laura Fabiani said...

Hey Kate, I started reading the first book on our list and so far so good! It's a trilogy, by the way, so if the first is good...we have two more to look forward to.
I'm glad you joined us in this challenge. I look forward to your take on the books we'll be reading. I'm now following your blog.

Scotty said...

Kate,

have a look at "The Mercy Of Thin Air" by Ronlyn Domingue or "The End Of Eternity" by Isaac Asimov.

Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas as well as a happy and safe New Year.

meegz said...

I just saw an old post of yours that you do websites...i am in need.:) I'm not sure if I just need my blog tweaked(madebymeegz.com - I purchased the domain and replaced the blogspot) or if I need it redone. I really want to be able to update it myself. but it needs to look much more professional. Can you help? Get me an idea and quote to madebymeegz@gmail.com.

THANKS:)