November 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday - 11/16/09

Mailbox Monday is where we post about the books we found in our mailboxes the past week. It is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Thanks Marcia!

This week I received four new books, all of which I was very excited about.


The first was How To Raise The Perfect Dog by Cesar Millan
I love him and watch his show all the time. I bought this for my brother and SIL but i will be reading it too!


Second was A Painted House by John Grisham (finished it already, loved it)


Third was Mr. Darcy's Diary: A Novel by Amanda Grange (very excited to read this one, i've heard good things)


Fourth was Blueprint for Love by Monya Clayton
I finished this one and it was a cute love story but not as good as her other novel The Pirate and The Puritan. I heard of that one on Library of Clean Reads and really enjoyed it. If you like a great love story without the graphic sex you will love it. Blueprint for Love was still a cute story but had a lot more sex, i had to skip quite a few pages.


You should check out Marcia's blog, see what others have received and play along.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I liked A Painted House too. I remember seeing the Hallmark movie but can't remember if I liked that. Have a good week!

Camille said...

A Painted House is one of my favorites.... So good, and the perfect amount of creepiness :)