November 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

That is true right?


I went on a wonderful trip to Oregon last month but have just not been blogging like i should be. But I'm going to be better. I promise. Please don't leave me! Please!

Not that I'm begging or anything...

Anyhoo, i just love my visits there. I love Oregon so much anyway but it's makes it 100 times better that I have wonderful family there. I love spending time with my Aunt and my cousins and especially baby JT!

I love my niece and nephews more than anything but there is a special bond with JT. I think it might be that i go and spend 24 hrs a day with him for five or six days. And it's just wonderful.

Okay, here you go Aunt Sue. Pictures of an amazing little man!

One, two, three..JUMP!!



Mom is very good at drawing Mickey Mouse.



Toilet Paper Ninja!





Step 1: Spy very large puppy (5 month old mastiff named Lucy)


Step 2: Approach said puppy very cautiously.


Step 3: Pet said puppy while keeping as much distance as possible.


I then rushed in to pet her and this happened:

I was in love. Smitten. Deep Smit.

I would like to say that JT is reaching for me here. That he just wants his Aunt KK to hold him...But he wants my phone.

And he is starting to get annoyed that he can't have it.


JT eating the best doughnuts on the planet. I haven't actually had doughnuts all over the planet but i feel pretty confident in my statement. They were pumpkin spice cake doughnuts and they hot and i almost cried.


I love you JT!! Oh and everyone else out there too :-)

I'll be back soon!


Parting shot. A devil bunny. Seriously. Look at his eyes. RED!!!


Amen.

2 comments:

BUSH BABE said...

Awwww... sweet. And loved the "Deep Smit" reference. I might just have to borrow it!!
:-)
BB

PS All rabbits are evil.

Sue said...

Well, I love the JT pictures but where are the slugs?
Love ya.