June 3, 2009

Puppy Breath

So it turns out that Monday was my birthday, i really didn't see that one coming. I don't really like birthdays but this year was really nice. I had a wonderful family party on Sunday (joint with Caleb, Happy Birthday Caleb!), more to come on that. And then on Monday my mahvelous mama came and took me lunch and brought me beautiful flowers from my dad.


That evening i went to dinner and movie with some great friends...

And laughed harder than i have in a long time. It was great.

Then yesterday I went out after work with my awesome co-workers for Two-Dollar Tacos at Windy Ridge.

It was a great time and look at the awesome "Birthday Cake" they made me!

I actually can't have fruit right now either but it's the thought that counts.

Then after that i went to a BBQ at my friend Chip's house (i know this day makes me sound social but i'm really not) and met lot's of new friends. And this:


A three month old bull dog by the name of Newman!!!! He was the cutest, sweetest little bugger ever! I mean look at those feet! And those wrinkles. And those ears. I was in puppy heaven.

Do you like bull dogs? What is your favorite dog?

Thanks everyone for a great birthday!

5 comments:

karla said...

You had a wonderful birthday!
That puppy is darling! If only they stayed that cute.

Brittany said...

"OMH!" as Katie would say... He is so cute! I MUST know where he lives so I can steal him!

Jayne said...

I like that very one particular bull dog puppy right there!
My favorite dog? Hmmm... English Mastiff. I'd never own one, but I love that my sister does.
Happy birthday again!
And Hey! Cassie's home!

Sue said...

Well, you don't turn 30 every day! Sounds like a lovely day, Madam 30 yr old:) 30, 30, 30, 30..... Say it enough and you might believe it!

Love,
Aunt Sue

Kate said...

Yeah Aunt Sue, i still don't believe it. Sorry we keep playing phone tag!!! I LOVE the picture you sent me, thank you so much!! I love you!