May 3, 2009

Pretty Much the Most Campingest Camping Trip Ever


Spent the weekend down in Zion National Park which is just a few hours away and is one of the most beautiful places on the earth. I go there several times each year and still love it every time. I went down with Jayleb (my brother and sister-in-law) and their kids Baby Girl and Little Man, Jayne's sister Chamomile (name changed for our protection), and my Pops. It was pretty much the best camping trip ever...i think...maybe...sort of...eh.

This was definitely a camping trip where everything came full circle.

There was the circle left on Chamomiles forehead by Jayne's hand (partial accident). There was the circle on Little Man's forehead from hitting the ground (total accident). There was the large circular bruise on my shoulder from Brother beating me (not an accident!!!) There was the darling little circle that is Baby Girl's bum as she was learning to squat in the woods. There were many other circles present but i will not go into them. But if you were there, you know what i'm talking about.

Let's start with the players:

There was Jayne.


Caleb


Pops


Chamomile


Little Man


And Baby Girl


And i will continue the saga tomorrow... (mostly because Iron Chef America just came on and i must watch)

3 comments:

wendij said...

Josh and I were talking about you yesterday and wanted to see how you were doing. But judging by the pictures it looks like your doing great!!

Jayne said...

Kate, I am on the edge of my black computer seat anxiously awaiting the next installment!
Thank you, by the way, for changing my name to protect me and my innocence. At least the little innocence that I have left after that little forehead incident.

Kate said...

Wendi Bird! Hi! You and Josh were talking about me? Scary :-) I am doing great! I have darling little munchkins all around me to keep me loving life. Now i just need some munchkins of my own :-)