February 17, 2009

What happened to Joaquin?

I really like Joaquin Phoenix. I think he's a fantastic actor and he's a very nice looking man...especially when he was playing Johnny Cash. He always seemed like a pretty cool guy.





And then this happened...

And this...


Some say it's an act, a ploy, a ruse. I really hope so! I want my handsome, Johnny Cash playing man back!

As an addendum, he has a great voice and i think he could have a great music career. I'm just worried about the fact that he always seemed stoned. I don't want him to go down that road.

5 comments:

karla said...

I liked him in Walk the Line too and in Signs. I hope that was all an act,if so, he is a good actor. If not,so long weirdo.

The Wageman Clan said...

I saw the replay of David Letterman and about died! I, too, liked him and hope he's not going off the deep end. Anyway, I loved your snow pictures. So beautiful!!

Jayne said...

I heard that he retired from acting and is pursuing his music career. He is obviously a fantastic singer, so maybe he's having a little young-life crisis.

Sue said...

Unfortunately, he has had drug and alcohol problems in the past. I hope he isn't slipping back like his brother did (who died of OD). I think it was all an act and think he loves to be a non-conformist. Everyone's talking about him, so that's good for getting people to go see his band.

Aunt Sue

Bush Babe said...

Oh dear-oh dear-oh me! (As Violet would say). That's not good... Lot to be said for a clear head. Such talent, such a waste.

Looking forward to your party post Kate!!
:-)
BB