February 19, 2009

Life's Funny Like That!!!


Me and my Siamese twin are here to party!!!!

It's my blog friend Deb's Kick Chemo to the Curb Party today!!! Darling Bush Babe had the fantastic idea of throwing a blog party for her to celebrate her last day of chemo.

I was very excited but like Jeanie "I have nothing to wear and no beautiful photos to share." Blah. But i still want to party!!!

I found this great quote that i think really fits Deb:

"My advice to those who are about to begin, in earnest, the journey of life, is to take their heart in one hand and a club in the other."
- Josh Billings

Way to take a club to cancer darlin'!!

Also like Jeanie, i baked. I made Monster Cookies for you Deb. Actually they ship really well. Do you want some? :-)

6 comments:

MuseSwings said...

Mmmm - I'm glad I stopped by! Thee cookies are delicious. I'm glad they ship well - I've put a few in my empty champagne case and I'm sneaking them back home with me.

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

Katie You are so Cute!! that hat is adorable on you!

Bush Babe said...

Hah! Most excellent dear Kate (and your friend there! Although I could be seeing double as this party has been going on for more than 24 hours now... the time differences might kill me!)

Loved, loved the quote!!
:-)
BB

Debby said...

What do you do when you have an argument with your Siamese twin? I've always wondered.

Thank you so much. I've been so touched by everyone's good wishes. I am glad this chemo stuff is done.

Darn Muse ate all the cookies.

karla said...

Okay Kate, please change the picture...it's freakin me out. A two-headed kate....I can't handle it!!!

Kate said...

Oh that's sad! Am i that bad?