December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had such a nice quiet Thanksgiving holiday this year. Just Mom, Dad, Levi and I. I made a lasagna and we just had a lovely evening.





Alas, if only this was the end of the story. What came the next day was absolutely crazy. The Oregonians came in on Friday so we had the big family party that night.

Okay, okay, the food came out great and everyone had a great time but it was still a lot of people. I have a hard time with crowds...













Thanks to everyone who came and helped. It was a great time!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Katie,

I had a wonderful visit. Sorry we couldn't spend more time together. You out did yourself in the cooking dept. Thanks for all your work. I so appreciate you and love you to pieces!

Aunt Sue

Jayne said...

Great pics, Kate! I love them! That was a little insane. But it's over and we lived and now we know to not do that again:) Until next time.