November 6, 2008

Laugh Out Loud!

Is anyone else very very very happy that the election is over? I'm so tired of politics. I need a little break from them. And so do you!

I give you...LOL Cats ('laugh out loud' for you non-texters).

Okay, i'm a dork, i know it, but this site cracks me up. I check it everyday and it just makes me happy. You will notice that nothing is spelled correctly...that is part of the charm. Just go with it. Here are a couple of my favorites:








So i decided to try my hand at captioning an image. I started slow, not super funny, very predictable. I'll work my way up.

But i need you all to vote for it so it's shown on the site!! Just click here. Thanks. Oh. Here is the one i did. Love it? I know. It's AWESOME!

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are great. Someone at work prints these and has them all over her cubicle wall. Very creative line, Katie. Love it.

Aunt Sue