November 21, 2008

The Eagle & The Hawk

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

(i actually wrote down numbers 1 thru 24 on a separate paper and wrote the songs there so i couldn't see the questions till after.)

Also, I have 451 songs on my little nano. You'd think the shuffle would've diversified a bit more.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"We're Not going to take it" by Twisted Sister

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Because You are A Woman" by Brett Dennen

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Rhymes & Reasons" by John Denver

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"A Living Prayer" by Alison Krauss

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" by Bill Withers

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"I Fall To Pieces" by Patsy Cline

WHAT IS 2+2?
"That's The Way I like It" by KC & The Sunshine Band

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)?
"Your Love (Reggae Mix)" by Eve & Wyclef Jean

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Fields of Gold" by Sting

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"A Sunday Kind of Love" by Etta James

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Missing You" by Alison Krauss (Well crud)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"A Kiss Before I Go" by Ryan Adams

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Born To Run" by Bruce Springsteen (yeah right)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Stir It Up" by Bob Marley

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Green Jean Jamboree" by Nethers

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Knock Three Times" by Tony Orlando

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Take Me For Longing" by Alison Krauss

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Can't Get Enough of Your Love" by Barry White

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Crystal" by Stevie Nicks

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Killing The Blues" by Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Turn Your Lights Down Low" by Bob Marley

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Jammin'" by Bob Marley

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"The Eagle & The Hawk" by John Denver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fun!

While the ipod is firing up let me say this: I was in Heber a few weeks ago for the Cowboy Gathering. I thought of you!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Hello Texas: Johnny Lee

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
What Do You Say to That: David Ball

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Short Grass: Ian Tyson

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Old Coyote Town: Don Williams

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Saw God Today: George Strait (Really. My friends do think this of me! LOL)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
LA Freeway: Jerry Jeff Walker

WHAT IS 2+2?
Mr Bojangles: Jerry Jeff Walker

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)?
Sleepless Nights: Patty Loveless

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Mi Vido De Loca: Pam Tillis

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Don't Leave I think I love you

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The First Step is the Two Step: Tracy Byrd (How appropriate is THAT?)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?Rodeo Wind: Jerry Jeff Walker

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I've Got to Be a Rodeo Man: Western Underground

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
All Over Town: Martina McBride

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
One's on the Way: Martina McBride (Yeah THAT would be the worst!)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Why Can't I Leave her Alone: George Strait

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Bad GirlFriend: Scars and Souvenirs (I gotta keep those kids off my itunes!)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
I Want My Money Back: Sammy Kershaw

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
I'm Goin Hurtin': Joe Stampley

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Rough and Ready: Trace Adkins

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I'll Go On Loving You: Alan Jackson

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Ever Never Loving You: Ed Bruce

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Call of the Wild: Chris LeDoux

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I Swear: John Micheal Montgomery

MrsJinglebob
Lori