October 14, 2008

Topic for Tuesday, October 14: Reality TV

Which reality TV show would you want to be on and why?

I don't actually watch a lot of TV, especially reality TV but i've got to admit that i love The Amazing Race. I would love to be on that show. Travel to cool places, see amazing things, the chance to shave your head... I can't think of another that i really like. The Biggest Loser? I would like to be on that show. Have a personal trainer, lose weight and have a chance at money? Sounds good!

Comment!!!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Can you be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition if you don't own a home? Do you think they'd just build me one? If so, I choose that one.

Sue said...

Well, I choose "The Bachelorette-Fifty and Feisty"! Handsome man toys to hot tub with, pretty clothes, fun vacations, not going to work, etc. Need I go on about all the good things associated with this show?

Then, at the end, you can tell them all to go home. I love it!!!

Sorry if this made you throw up:0

karla said...

Sue - Is that a real show or are u makin up your own reality?
katie - I love,love amazing race. I think you and Dad should so do it! U 2 wood wup! or kill each other. No really, u should check into it!

The Wageman Clan said...

I just got more than 2 channels today, so the only reality show I ever watched was American Idol, and I know I could never do that. Anyway, sorry I've been out of the blogging world. I just got internet today as well. Keep in touch!