October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope you all have a fun and sugar filled day.

Not posting about Halloween today, sorry. I'm posting about Bandit!! She came to visit the office a couple of days ago and she's pretty much the sweetest dog on the planet.

I love Saint Bernards. She is actually a golden retriever, saint bernard mix. Pretty darn perfect if you ask me. And best of all...she is HUGE!





She has size 9 feet :-)

Egads i have chubby feet! It doesn't help that i have a deformed big toe...

7 comments:

karla said...

That is a b-u-ti-ful dog! I'm sorry we can't fulfill your wish list and house, feed, clean up and overall pay for a big dog for you!Someday, I promise.

Caleb said...

Wow Mom, nice promise! Will you house, feed, clean up and play with my kids?!

That is a gorgeous dog. Wow! I want to hug my moniter!

Jayne said...

P.S. the above comment was me, not Caleb.

We took the quiz and the results are in: I'm an Esme too:) Caleb's a Jasper. Go figure

Doug and Rachel said...

Katie, the closest airport to us is in Luxembourg city, which is about an hour away. The Frankfurt airport is about three hours away, but a more major airport. Do you work for a veterenarian? The dog is pretty.

karla said...

Caleb and Jayne - anytime and you know it!

karla said...

By the way, Dad and I actually took the "vampire quiz". Guess who we were??? Bella and Jacob!!!!

Bush Babe said...

He's divine... but you know I'm a sucker for enormous dogs, doncha??
:-)
BB