October 13, 2008

Egads!!!

Man, I have been MIA for awhile now. I actually miss blogging. Sadly not much has happened that i could blog about.

I moved! I guess that's something. I love my new place and the very short commute. It's great. I went to my new ward yesterday and I was so nervous. It was good though. I met some very nice people and i think it will be okay. It's been snowing for the last three days. Everyone is complaining but i love it! It's so pretty and so good for the whole water situation round here. We do live in the desert. We should never complain about water!

I will post pics of my new place later this week. For now you get this:

A pic from Lindsay's b-day part (happy birthday Linds!!!)


And some awesome shots of my very skillful doing of Emmy's hair. Cute right? I don't get why Jayne and won't let me watch her anymore... :-)


3 comments:

karla said...

Hey Kate,
I miss you when you don't blog. Your blog always makes me smile. Emmy must really love you to let you get anywhere near her hair!!!
I also think your new place is great and kudos on a very hard decision to move:-) lala

Jayne said...

Hehehe, of course you can babysit - it's me begging you! ESPECIALLY after my dear little rascal boy let you have it last time. I just hope you're still willing - my kids love their Aun Tatie:)

Jayne said...

P.S. I'm so impressed that you got a comb through her hair.