August 20, 2008

Ponder This....

Okay so i know that EVERYONE is gaga over Michael Phelps but can i just have a moment? I just love that little swimming machine. I mean...there are no words. He is just so sweet...and BEAUTIFUL. He's body is like art, The David. I break a couple commandments every time i watch him race. The 2nd and 10th to be specific although the 7th has come into question as well. It will be nice when the Olympics are over and i can get to REPENTING!!!!

I give you all leave to bask in the GLORY that is Michael for a moment. My gift to you.



6 comments:

Janaan said...

Ah yes...

Anonymous said...

Shame on you Kate!
Seven "hail Michaels" and a spankin!

Kate said...

oh come on, I'm just messing around. Kinda ;) who is the anon comment?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I look at him and think he is cute but other times I look at him and think he is akward looking. But he is a great athlete and what a great accomplishment!

Kate said...

I totally agree. He's cute most of the time & hot when he's swimming. Such an amazing athlete.

The Wageman Clan said...

Kate,
I laughed my head off at this post. I showed my hubby and he started accusing me of liking Michael Phelps too. I think he's an amazing athlete, but I'm just not into the speedo thing. YUCK!! But, I do love the abs. ;)