July 13, 2008

Make new friends, but keep the old...

I had a wonderful day yesterday with some old and very dear friends. Rachel and Doug Miller and the Newton clan had a little Mtn. Green reunion yesterday and it was so fun. I was able to see a lot people that i haven't seen a long time. It's such a contented feeling to visit with loved ones on a warm summer day. I would like to add that i was again the only one not married with multiple children...but that's okay, i'm okay with being the favorite aunt for now. There were SOOOOOO many cute kids there. I had to take pics of them (see below).

I love this picture. This is Megan with her three kids, Amy with her son and me.
So much has changed in the past few years but we really are still the same girls we've always been. I love you!!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh Katie! That pic of you and Megan and Amy is priceless, seriously, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie next time you hear about these things tell us! We didn't ever know about this until we saw your blog! Oh Well.
Caleb

Kate said...

Sorry Monk! Mom said you were taking Grandpa fishing...