May 6, 2008

Topic for Tuesday, May 6-Mom's Day

As i am not yet a mother i'll change this week's TTA up a bit and talk about my mom :-)

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.
It is to decide forever
to have your heart go walking
around outside your body."

~Elizabeth Stone

My mom has four hearts walking around...and a couple of them are giving her attacks :-)


Leaving this weeks TTA open.
Some idea's:
  • First experience as a Mom
  • Best Mom advice...she's given me - the best advice my mom has ever given me and still gives me all the time is to love myself. She is constantly reminding me to look for the best in myself and to be positive about myself physically, mentally and spiritually.
  • Things I learned from my Mom - What haven't i learned from my mom!!!! She has taught me everything that about life. Cooking, being a great aunt/good with kids, a love of reading and great music, patience, wit... the list goes on and on.
  • Why I love being a (my) Mom - All of they above! She is just amazing. so strong and such a rock for our family. She is very forgiving of all of my issues and weaknesses and never gives up on me or anyone else in our family. She is unconditionally loving and so so so giving.
  • Things I NEVER did until I became a Mom
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you so much! If i am a good person at all it is thanks to you and if i am a good mother it will all be because of you.

Happy MOTHER'S Day to All of You!

No comments: