May 17, 2008

It's a Miracle!!!

I decided to clean my room today. My housemate Shannon said "Good Luck" and she didnt mean it sarcastically. I really needed some luck. I really don't get it messy on purpose, it just sort of happens. But all of that is behind us now! It's clean and it's going to stay that way. I really just need a bigger closet. That's all there is too it. Here are some pics of it in all it's clean glory...

Don't i have a great view? I love it.


So if you know me, you know i love shoes. If you don't know me, well, I love shoes. There you go. Here are all of my babies...


This is my favorite pair of boots (well half a pair). They don't like to be together. One always runs off.

I love them, they have real cow hair on them! It's like having a pet...only dead, skinned and stitched onto a shoe. Hmmmm. Anywho, i finally got my earring arranged as well. I'm going to have some holes to putty up when i leave this house.

And just in case you are wanting more, which i know you are, here is pic of my dream home. It hangs on my wall reminding me of my dreams :-)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yep... love that view! :-) You are very blessed!

Ruth xx
http://www.sugarfishblog.blogspot.com