May 22, 2008

I'm quite proud of these quotes! Figure them out!

I watched a cute movie called Starter for 10 (with the darling James McAvoy) the other night and it inspired me.Whomever can tell me the names of the movies the following quotes came from will get...um, something. Cookies? I'm really good with cookies. Well some sort of amazing prize.

1. Get your skag and let's go.
2. You touch me I yell rat!
3. If there's anything worse than a woman living alone, it's a woman saying she likes it.
4. That's Ren and Stimpy. They're way existential.
5. Looks like I'm going nowhere... I'm gonna finish cleaning those 'droids.
6. We was beat when we was born.
7. Anyone who wants to be a can't-hack-it pantywaist who wears their mama's bra, raise your hand.
8. There's nothing to see really, we're inside a Chinese dragon.
9. It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
10. To beat me, he will have to kill me.

1 comment:

Kepsel Family said...

ok... #9 is mr. collins from p&p, .... and that's all i know