May 27, 2008

A Home for Hootie

This is Hootie
He is the coolest cat ever. I am a dog person but I love this cat. He is actually my parents cat. If i could have a cat at my rental i would. But i can't. Hootie is a great cat but he has decided that he doesn't like little kids. We have three very little kids in the family. Two of them are very recent arrivals. He doesn't have front claws but he does have teeth and he uses them on the kids. My parents are not happy with this behavior. In the typical cat fashion...he doesn't seem to care what they think. They are considering finding him a new home. He is a big cuddle-bug and likes to talk. He would be perfect for an older couple or single person. He would also be okay with older kids. He is spayed and declawed in the front, so he'll have to be an inside cat. We got him as a kitten from a shelter. He is around 5 yrs old. He won't be going anywhere unless the PERFECT home presents itself but anyone would be lucky to have him.

Let me know if any of you have the perfect home for Hootie :-) Thanks!!

No comments: