May 11, 2008

Evil Dog

So i'm a dog lover, i love dogs...well most dogs. I will admit that i don't enjoy very small, yappy dogs that shake a lot. I like big dogs. Dogs that have some presence. Now i don't dislike short dogs, i'm a huge fan of bassets and bull dogs, the dogs i don't like are more along the lines of yorkie's, Pomeranian's and Chihuahua's. I live in the boonies and there are a lot of dogs out here. They are mostly big, smart, useful dogs. There are a few yappy ones though and the other day my roommate Shan helped prove my theory that they are mostly only good as walking footballs. She went running and an evil, tiny, yappy, yippy, shaking, snarling creature from hell bit her. Devil dog...

2 comments:

meegz said...

Those images -- yikes!:) I haven't been here in a few days and you're a posting fool!!! Great to see the pics!

Kate said...

Ha! yeah, i've been a bit prolific lately. Not sure why. Hmmm. Love you blog as well, the kids are so big and you look fantastic!