April 22, 2008

Topic for Tuesday, April 22- Laughing out Loud

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~e.e. cummings

What makes you laugh?

What doesn't make me laugh!?!?!? What a great topic. I have a bit of a strange sense of humor so it's usually odd things that make me laugh. I love dry, sarcastic humor. Movies/TV that makes me laugh are Chris Guest films (Best in Show, A Mighty Wind...),

MST3000,

the original SNL cast and shows, Arrested Development,

X-Files (i know it doesn't seem funny, but it is)... I love Bill Cosby. I love my family, they really are funny.

Random stuff like this video: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload really makes me laugh.

When my friends and i get together we often end up laughing so hard it hurts...sadly it's usually at someone else's expense. My roommate Shannon laughs when other people get hurt and that makes me laugh. There is a podcast that makes me laugh so hard (Friday Feedbag on Discovery News). The reporters are so witty.

Pretty much every week at church makes me laugh. We have the funniest ward. I usually laugh during the hymns (we sound terrible as a group), sometimes during some strange prayers, at the Bishopric as they try not to laugh at us, if i sit by Kari we laugh at everything, during Good News Minute, sitting in the clerks office after church... it goes on and on.

Ironic things are so funny. Like the man I saw running down the street in full running gear ....while smoking a cigarette.

This website cracks me up:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

These signs/pics are so funny:

(I love the little dead one under the car)


(the Ultimate Peep Show)


(Possum Love)
Any time spent with my niece makes me laugh. she is the funniest kid I've ever met.

2 comments:

Kepsel Family said...

That is a great post. Your neice is so cute! Your laugh makes me laugh, and you're right: Your family is pretty dang funny:)

Kate said...

Good thing you think she's cute! She's your kid!! :-)